The CCAr can develop and articulate the vision of a network, aligning the vision with the strategic objectives and business needs. The CCAr can document the vision of the network in the form of an architectural specification that controls the technical design of the network. To fulfill these tasks, the CCAr must be able to identify the objectives and requirements of the company, determine the architecture or functional specifications (for example, properties and functions of the network) to support those objectives and communication decisions, as well As to take techniques. And make decisions commercially from non-technical target groups. Besides, the CCAr must be able to communicate with business leaders, administration, and operations, be familiar with everyday activities and their relationship with the network and transform the network’s capabilities into an economic impact. Details on the cisco network associate salary, responsibilities, and certification review are detailed below.
Responsibilities of Cisco Certified Architect
- Develop, document, and communicate a company’s IT infrastructure and take short-term steps to achieve that vision.
Define the execution strategy and priorities for the network infrastructure and related services and applications.
- I am understanding the business, how it impacts the architecture, design, and operation of the business network.
- Define and communicate the priorities of each element of the network architecture in an approximate timeframe.
- Break down a business problem into its parts and determine how each party interacts or interacts with the other parties
- Lead teams formed by architects of different disciplines (for example, applications, data centers) and various roles (e.g., businesses, finance, facilities, marketing) to understand the applications and services required to achieve this Business goal and to set network properties. Necessary to support these applications and services.
- Respond to consultations with reasonable estimates of impact, time, feasibility, practicability, and business goals
Salary Information for Cisco Certified Network Professionals
Although the USBL statistics do not specify salary ranges based on certification levels. In May 2018, he found that on average CISCO administrator salary was $ 82,050. PayScale.com reported that as of 2019, the salary of certified network engineers specializing in Cisco networks averaged $ 82,000 per year.
Read this article, What Are the Different Types of Firewall and How They Work
Professional information for Cisco certified network professionals
A Cisco Certified Network Professional often works as a network engineer, systems engineer, network analyst, or system administrator. Design, implement, repair, and maintain network systems for an organization. A CCNP generally requires at least one year of experience to apply for this certification. The US Bureau of Labor Statistics UU. (BLS) The employment of network professionals is expected to increase by 5% between 2018 and 2028 (www.bls.gov). Among the industries in which most network professionals work, according to BLS, computer systems design companies, schools, and telecommunications.
Visit this also, What Is The Course List Of Skill India & Process To Apply On It?
Overview of Cisco Certifications
Cisco Systems offers general and specific certifications that require at least one written exam. General certifications on four different levels of experience on seven different routes, including routing and switching, design, network security, and network storage.
The name of the entry-level is the Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician (CCENT). However, professionals with sufficient work experience can skip this level to receive the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) brand. The CCNA is a prerequisite for the professional designation of CCNP.
Cisco also offers expert-level certifications that do not require prior certification, although strong knowledge expected. The certification process at the expert level includes a written exam and a practical laboratory test. Cisco also has the highest designation, Cisco Certified Architect, in the design path. Only those with a current CCDE are eligible.
A Cisco Certified Network Professional is a highly paid profession, and the number of network professionals will continue to increase from 2015 onwards. To obtain a degree, several certifications and, in many cases, an associate’s degree or even a bachelor’s degree are required.