Being healthy is the biggest wealth that one can earn and achieve. And just like everyone wants to be rich, everyone wants to be healthy and fit. But the way to attain a healthy body demands a lot of dedication and hard work. It is so easy to get distracted and to drop the idea of attaining that fitness level.
If you know someone who really needs to focus on his/her health, then you should make them aware of that in different ways. It’s your duty to make them pay more focus on their health.
Do whatever you can, showing them exercises to get rid of that fat, suggesting them food to improve immunity, and getting them admitted in a health club.
This gesture of yours will surely be the best gift for boys, girls, and adults who are dear to you. And when they start getting off of the aim, you can pump them up by sending some motivational and fitness related quotes that are said by well-known athletes. You can pick a quote from the ones mentioned below.
- THE PAIN YOU FEEL TODAY WILL BE THE STRENGTH YOU FEEL TOMORROW. – RITU GHATOUREY.
- IF YOU DON’T PRACTISE YOU DON’T DESERVE TO WIN. – ANDRE AGASSI.
- UNLESS YOU PUKE, FAINT, OR DIE, KEEP GOING. – JILLIAN MICHAELS.
- I HATE EVERY MINUTE OF TRAINING. BUT I SAID, DON’T QUIT. SUFFER NOW AND LIVE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AS A CHAMPION. – MOHAMMAD ALI.
- IF YOU EVER LACK THE MOTIVATION TO TRAIN THEN THINK WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR MIND & BODY WHEN YOU DON’T. – SHIFU YAN LEI.
- THE BEST ABS EXERCISE IS 5 SETS OF STOP EATING SO MUCH CRAP. – LAZAR ANGELOV.
- TODAY I WILL DO WHAT OTHERS WON’T, SO TOMORROW I CAN ACCOMPLISH WHAT OTHERS CAN’T. – JERRY RICE.
- BLOOD, SWEAT AND RESPECT. FIRST TWO YOU GIVE. The LAST ONE YOU EARN. – DWAYNE “THE ROCK” JOHNSON.
- I ALWAYS BELIEVED THAT IF YOU PUT IN THE WORK, THE RESULTS WILL COME. – MICHAEL JORDAN.
- I THINK, IN LIFE YOU SHOULD WORK ON YOURSELF UNTIL THE DAY YOU DIE. – SERENA WILLIAMS.
- PRACTISE PUTS BRAINS IN YOUR MUSCLES. – SAM SNEAD.
- EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE AS LONG AS YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO IT AND YOU PUT THE WORK AND TIME INTO IT. – MICHAEL PHELPS.
- IF YOU TURN UP WORRYING ABOUT HOW YOU’RE GOING TO PERFORM, YOU’VE ALREADY LOST. TRAIN HARD, TURN UP, RUN YOUR BEST AND THE REST WILL TAKE CARE OF ITSELF. – USAIN BOLT.
- I STILL LOOK AT MYSELF AND WANT TO IMPROVE. – DAVID BECKHAM.
- I TRAIN TO BE THE BEST IN THE WORLD ON MY WORST DAY. – RONDA ROUSEY.
- REAL PURPOSE OF RUNNING ISN’T TO WIN A RACE. IT’S TO TEST THE LIMITS OF THE HUMAN HEART.- BILL BOWERMAN
- I AM ALWAYS IN THE GYM SPARRING. I LOOK AT EVERY FIGHT KIND OF LIKE A SPARRING MATCH. – CHRIS WEIDMAN.
- FITNESS IS A CURVE. YOU CAN BE LANCE AMSTRONG, OR YOU CAN BE REALLY OUT OF SHAPE AT THE OPPOSITE END. PEOPLE ENTER THE CURVE WHEREVER THEY ARE, AND THEN THEY CAN MOVE THE CURVE, BY BETTER NUTRITION AND BETTER EXERCISE.- GORDON STRACHAN.
- IT’S BEEN A LONG ROAD TO HEALTH AND FITNESS FOR ME. I AM GLAD TO HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO WHAT I LOVE MOST.- JONAH LOMU.
As you are pushing your dear ones on the track of health and fitness, you should also let them have some fun on their meal cheat days. Order chocolates online and surprise the person with deliciousness. Eating a recommended amount of chocolate improves mental health and decreases the risk of a heart attack.